Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I buy tickets?
You just have to select the event you are interested in and fill the purchase form online.
- Can I get seats together?
Sellers always try allocating all tickets from the same order seating together but the guarantee that they give is for pairs of seats next to each other.
- What are the prices including?
All prices are including the ticket price plus Handling fee and delivery fee.
- What is CVV inside the payment step?
These are 3 digits at the back of the credit card.
- What is Credit Card Issuing Bank inside the payment step?
It is the name of the bank, which issued the credit card.
- Is there any different price for children?
Normally if not specify special price or restrictions of age near the ticket description, than no different prices for children's.
- What are the payment options I have?
We offer a credit card payment option on our site, either with Visa or Mastercard or American Express. (for the Bank Transfer assistance, please contact our Sales Team).
- The date or venue or time of the event has changed and due so I can't longer make it. Can I get refund?
As these changes are completely out of our control:
- If the event is cancelled – We will ask you to return the tickets (to us or direct to the seller) and after you will be refunded for your purchase.
- If the event is postponed – we are unable to offer any refund. The tickets are usually valid for the new date. Please look out for an e-mail from us and remember to add Seatsnet on your safe list of contacts so that our e-mail doesn’t go in your junk box. The email we will send will be specific to your event, and will have all relevant details and next steps.
- How can I inform the hotel (or apartment) I will be using during the event?
You just have to use the shipping address area of your purchase order to inform it.
- I have no address to inform and so need to get tickets at the stadium. What to do?
Just choose tickets offered the collection point option, as one of the delivery options that the seller is offering. Also specify it on the comments area of your order a request for a pick-up point and so you will receive all the instructions from seller.
- How to find tickets for a particular event?
You can either select the event from one of the links we offer or type the event inside the searching area.
- What is the currency that will be invoiced?
We did efforts to adjust each client the currency base on his country official currency. The currency will be show automatically once you enter to seatsnet web site. You can decide to change the currency you would like to be charged any moment by clicking on the header of future currency area. All payments will be taken in EUR or GBP or USD base on client preference.
- My payment has been declined.
If a payment has declined causing your order to be cancelled, we suggest you undertake the following to help successfully process your payment:
- Try an international credit card such as Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
• Check the accuracy of the security code (also called CVV2 or CVC2) For Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and Electron this is the last 3 numbers on the back of your debit card. For American Express this is the 4 numbers on the front, right hand side of your card.
• Ensure the debit/credit card details you provided are for a valid card with an expiry date in the future and sufficient funds to cover this order.
• Contact your bank or credit card company to verify the authorisation of payment to viagogo.
• You can contact our sales team via chat or phone or email, to help you to complete the payment fast.
If we are unable to successfully process your payment within 30 minutes of the original order time, unfortunately we will have to cancel your order and you will not be charged.
- When will I get my tickets delivered?
No need to worry, we are following your order delivery status!
Event organisers tend to release tickets in the weeks leading up to an event, sometimes even just a few days beforehand. As soon as your tickets have been sent, we will notify you via email. Rest assured that you are covered by our guarantee.
Ways to ensure you receive your tickets on time:
- If you are travelling to the event, add your travel address and expected departure date as soon as possible and we'll make sure your tickets are shipped to the right place. Once your order ships this address cannot be updated.
- Ensure you choose a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery, such as a work address.
- Please ensure that your phone number & Default delivery address are correct in case we need to contact you.
If you bought e-tickets, we will notify you via email once they are ready to download and print.
- Is it possible to receive my tickets earlier?
Due to the nature of our business, tickets are not usually released earlier than 1 week before the event, so we can't guarantee an earlier shipment and delivery.
- Why the face value of the ticket I received from you is lower than the price I have paid?
Prices in Seatsnet can be above or lower than the face value. Prices is determined by each Seller that acting in the secondary market. The price of tickets on the secondary market is driven by demand and is usually higher than the face value (the price printed on the ticket).
- Why the difference between your categories and the categories printed on the tickets?
For most of the events Seatsnet categories are almost the same as the official categories. For some events we have decided to offer clear options in a standardized way instead of all different categories originally offered for the several events in different venues that we are dealing with. Being so, our categories may be different from the original categories and may be selected according to the description available on our site.